Contract / Health Guarantee
(A signed copy of this guarantee will be provided upon delivery of the pup(s))
General Puppy Health
Specific Genetic Health
- Mudcreek Labradoodles guarantees that the puppy is in good health as far as appears to the eye, has received appropriate medical inoculations, worming, and care. We also guarantee for a period of 72 hours that the puppy is free of disease and is in good health. In order for guarantee/warranty to be valid, all puppies must be examined by a licensed veterinarian of purchaser(s) choice within 72 hours of receipt of dog. Mudcreek Labradoodles does not assume any liability for any injury to the dog during transport or delivery. In the event that a pre-existing disease is determined within the first 72 hours of purchase, Mudcreek Labradoodles will reimburse veterinary bills not to exceed original purchase price of puppy. For reimbursement of veterinary bills, the care plan must be pre-approve by our veterinarian, Dr. Lori Cavitt at Henderson Animal Care, 903-657-9212.
- NOTE: All puppies shipped have the chance of being exposed to other dogs while in transport; this is out of breeder's control.
Specific Genetic Health
- Mudcreek Labradoodles warrants that both the sire and dam's hips and elbows have been evaluated by The Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA). The eyes of both sire and dam have been cleared and are free of inherited eye disorders.
- ALL veterinarian costs and testing procedural expenses are OWNER'S responsibility.
- In the event of emergence of any genetic disorder during the first two years as diagnosed by two qualified veterinarians, one of whom is
selected by Mudcreek Labradoodles, the Breeder agrees to one of the following:
- Replace the dog with one of equivalent quality from the first litter produced. Owner must pay for any shipping or miscellaneous charges associated with transport of the dog.
- Refund veterinary expenses not to exceed original purchase price of puppy. Owner understands that in choosing this option any and all further guarantees of puppy's Genetic Health Guarantee are null and void.
- Buyer understands and agrees that Puppy is sold as a companion pet only, NOT FOR BREEDING PURPOSES
- Buyer agrees this Puppy/Dog will be spayed or neutered before the pup is 13 months of age
- Buyer agrees to provide proof of spay/neuter to Mudcreek Labradoodles within thirty(30) days of the surgery.
- If Buyer fails to spay/neuter Puppy by 13 months of age, then Buyer shall pay Seller the difference in the price between Pet and Breeding stock. Breeders are sold for the price of $5000, which is $3000 more than our Pet price of $2000.
- In the event that Buyer intentionally or negligently breeds Puppy/Dog (or allows Puppy/Dog to be bred, then Buyer shall be in breach of this Contract and be liable to Seller for costs and fees required to legally enforce the terms herein.
Mark & Mandy Bowen
375 CR 3812
Troup, Texas 75789
Home (903) 894-7453
Cell (903) 530-5611