Warranty / Health Guarantee
(A signed copy of this guarantee will be provided upon delivery of the pup(s))
General Puppy Health
- Mudcreek Labradoodles guarantees that the dog is in good health as far as appears to the eye, has received appropriate medical inoculations, worming, and care. We also guarantee for a period of 72 hours that the puppy is free of disease and is in good health. In order for guarantee/warranty to be valid, all puppies must be examined by a licensed veterinarian of purchaser(s) choice within 72 hours of receipt of dog. Mudcreek Labradoodles does not assume any liability for any injury to the dog during transport or delivery. In the event that a pre-existing disease is determined within the first 72 hours of purchase, Mudcreek Labradoodles will reimburse veterinary bills not to exceed original purchase price of puppy.
- NOTE: All puppies shipped have the chance of being exposed to other dogs while in transport; this is out of breeder's control.
- Mudcreek Labradoodles warrants that both the sire and dam's hips and elbows have been evaluated by The Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA). The eyes of both sire and dam have been cleared and are free of inherited eye disorders.
- ALL veterinarian costs and testing procedural expenses are OWNER'S responsibility.
- In the event of emergence of any genetic disorder during the first two years as diagnosed by two qualified veterinarians, one of whom is selected
by Mudcreek Labradoodles, the Breeder agrees to one of the following:
- Replace the dog with one of equivalent quality from the first litter produced. Owner must pay for any shipping or miscellaneous charges associated with transport of the dog.
- Refund veterinary expenses not to exceed original purchase price of puppy. Owner understands that in choosing this option any and all further guarantees of puppy's Genetic Health Guarantee are null and void.
Mark & Mandy Bowen
375 CR 3812
Troup, Texas 75789
Home (903) 894-7453
Cell (903) 530-5611